Monday, March 30, 2015

Meru Networks, Inc. (MERU) - Don't Let a CH11 Scare You Away

The Distressed Asset Investor


Welcome to "The Distressed Asset Investor". This blog is meant for individual investors who want to understand how to invest in financially troubled companies.

The first company that I recommend to BUY is Meru Networks, Inc (MERU). As of the close of trading on 3/30/2015, MERU's stock is trading at $1.45/share with a market capitalization of ~$35 Million. Because of its very recent (and suspicious) drop in stock price of over 40%, a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is not out of the question. I believe that a CH11 would not maximize value as an equity sponsor could do much better with this company.

In my subsequent posts, I will provide my reasons why MERU is poised for an equity sponsor, and why now is a good time for the retail investor to purchase the stock.

Thank You

Frank Vigilante


No comments:

Post a Comment